Photo By Juan Diaz
The fire was burning in the rear bedroom of a double-wide mobile home in Space 125 on Oasis Drive. First-arriving fire units reported flames rolling out of the rear bedroom windows. There was immediate exposure concerns as another mobile home on the "Charlie" side of the fire was being threatened. Firefighters made good progress in keeping the fire confined to the rear of the structure and minimizing damage to the adjacent home.
Photo By John Whitaker
- John Whitaker's photos can be viewed at: Magic Sands Fire
- A San Jose Mercury News story is at: 5 Occupants Displaced